The IAB Workgroup Educate wants to transform every traditional media and marketing professional into a digital expert. For years now, IAB Belgium has organised training sessions on digital advertising for new staff (IAB Academy) as well as for industry specialists (IAB Ateliers). Next to these trainings, IAB Belgium has set up external training programs together with other well-known organisations.
INTERNAL MEMBER TRAININGS
IAB Academy: 3 half-day trainings (2 times a year)
IAB Atelier: in-depth training courses (can be linked to a ThinkEvent)
EXTERNAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Digital courses
together with STIMA, ICHEC/Bruxelles Formations,…
together with PXL(Hasselt), Hogent,… & support of other programs in other cities
In order to define the most relevant programs and find the best suited speakers, IAB Belgium relies on motivated people who know a lot about their business and are eager to share their expertise with IAB Belgium members.
Every program has its own task force of experts who meet a few times in order to define the topics, speakers and organise the event.
If you have an idea of a new topic for an Atelier or other program or you want to join one of our task forces, do not hesitate to contact us!
Members of the IAB Educate Workgroup:
- Delphine Van Loocke (KBC)
- Nicolas Magain (Havas Media)
- Matthieu Vercruysse (Aegis Media)
- Antoine Cardyn (Microsoft)
- Hans Smellinckx (Thomas Cook)
- Charlotte Van Coevorden (Mediahuis Connect)
- Noëlle Stevens (RTL Belgium)
- Bart Swimberghe (Skynet)
- Corentin Franzin (Hi-Media)
- Nicolas Vanderseypen (Aegis Media)
- Gauthier Piret (Aegis Media)
- Pascal Van Laere (Google)
- Bart Spiessens (VMMA)